Lucas High Mileage Oil Stabilizer is a 100% petroleum product - developed in the laboratory and tested in the field for maximum reliability. The product is a specially blended formulation of premium base oils and petroleum extractive for use in a wide range of engine and gear box applications. Lucas High Mileage Oil Stabilizer is meant to be used as an additive to existing engine or transmission oils.
- This product is for use in all engine-driven vehicles, and highly recommended for recreational vehicles, farm equipment, industrial equipment as well as construction and military vehicles and equipment.
- Eliminates dry starts, the #1 cause of wear in new engines
- Reduces friction and heat to allow optimum mechanical efficiency
- Creates a coating that clings to metallic surfaces, eliminating dry starts that create the most damage and wear in an older engine
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid