Tap image to zoom
Rislone Hy-per Lube Oil Supplement 32ozShop All Rislone
Part # HPL201
SKU # 416396
Rislone®Hy-Per Lube® Oil Supplement improves the performance of any motor oil 4 ways: 1) HIGH FILM STRENGTH: Over 75% of engine wear occurs during the first few seconds of starting your enigine. This is called dry or cold start wear. Hy-Per Lube Oil Supplement provides complete protection against start-up wear by leaving a protective lubricant film on all internal engine parts even after long periods of shut down. When used in high mileage engines, Hyperlube will restore performance and fuel economy by better sealing piston ringsand valve guides. Compression is restored and oil consumption is reduced. 2) VISCOSITY IMPROVER: Hy-Per Lube Extends the operating temperature of your oil. Lubricants won't thin out as much when hot and thicken less in cold. 3) ANTI-FOAMING: All lubricants will foam. Foam traps heat in the oil which increases operating temperatures leading to premature wear and equipment failure. Hyper Lube reduces foam helping to extend the life of your engine. 4) EXTREME PRESSURE: Hy-Per Lube contains an extreme pressure oil additive which greatly enhances your oils ability to cushion and absorb mechanical shock reducing engine and drive train noise. DIRECTIONS: Replace 1 quart of oil with 1 bottle of Hy-Per Lube in a 4-5 quart system. For larger or smaller systems use 20-25% by volume. Compatible with all motor oils including synthetic oil.
- Quiets Noisy Engines
- Helps Restore Maximum Fuel Economy
- Helps Restore Horsepower & Torque
- Makes High Mileage Engines Run Like New
- Prevents Wear at Start-up
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid