Help your engine run smoother and last longer! Sea Foam works in fuel and oil systems to clean and lubricate critical engine areas. Made from petroleum ingredients, Sea Foam is safe and effective when used in any gasoline or diesel engine. Just pour it in!
- Cleans fuel injectors, carburetor passageways, and intake valve and chamber deposits
- Lubricates upper cylinders
- Works in crankcase oil to liquefy harmful residues and deposits
- Stabilizes gas and diesel fuels up to 2 years
- For any gas or diesel fuel blend and for all motor oils, conventional and synthetic
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid