STP Oil Treatment fights friction to help protect against engine wear. This high-viscosity formula, complete with anti-wear agent ZDDP (Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphate), is specifically formulated to help fight metal-to-metal friction and helps reduce oil consumption. Lubricates moving engine parts by providing a thicker cushion between moving engine parts. Scientifically engineered for Conventional or Synthetic oils. This high viscosity formula can be used for all cars, light trucks and SUVs. Have you noticed a drop in performance lately? The moving parts in your engine operate under very tight tolerances. As mileage increases, excessive wear and friction can occur. This metal-to-metal condition could hurt your engine's reliability and overall performance. Guard against excessive friction with STP Oil Treatment. Add this car care treatment product to the engine oil during every oil change as part of routine car maintenance.
- Contains zinc anti-wear agent ZDDP that fights metal-to-metal friction
- Reduces oil consumption
- Lubricates moving engine parts by providing a thicker cushion between moving engine parts
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid