First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|SAE Oil Weight
Castrol GTX Ultraclean is our cleanest GTX ever. The unique Double Action formula cleans away old sludge* and protects against new sludge formation giving you more control over today's environmental challenges. The modern world creates difficult challenges for engines. Poor fuel quality, heat and tough driving conditions can all lead to sludge that potentially shortens engine life. Sludge is a sticky deposit that builds up in an engine's oil-ways and it can prevent the oil from protecting the engine. Provides superior protection in gasoline direct injection engines (including but not limited to GDI, FSI, SIDI, EcoBoost – check your owner’s manual for details).,*When tested in engines with high level of sludge
- Superior protection against high temperature deposits
- 45% superior sludge protection compared to tough industry standards*
- * 45% cleaner than the API SN PLUS sludge limit as measured in the Seq. VH Sludge test
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that help extend the life of your engine
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Ideal for SUVs and Pickups like Ford F-150
- Exceeds: • API SN PLUS/SN/SM/SL/SJ • ILSAC GF-5/GF-4/GF-3 • API Certified Gasoline Engine Oils • Meets Ford WSS-M2C930-A • Meets Ford WSS-M2C945-B1
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?