First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|SAE Oil Weight
Castrol® GTX® is one of the world’s most trusted engine oils. Severe driving conditions can cause the build up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. Sludge can block your engines vital oil-ways like cholesterol – and if untreated it can rob an engine of its power and ultimately, its life. Castrol GTX Double Action formula cleans away old sludge, and protects against new sludge formation better than tough industry standards. Help extend the life of your engine with Castrol GTX.,When tested in engines with high level of deposits
- Superior protection against engine sludge
- As measured in the Sequence VG Sludge test
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives to help extend the life of your engine
- Helps minimize oil consumption
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Meets the engine protection requirements of ILSAC GF-5/GF-4/GF-3 for API Certified Gasoline Engine Oils.
- Also exceeds all passenger car and light truck manufacturers’ warranty requirements for the protection of gasoline and turbo charged engines where API SN, SM, SL, or SJ is recommended
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?