First, set your vehicle
Castrol EDGE Engine Oil Full Synthetic 5W-30 1 QuartShop All Castrol
Castrol® EDGE,® engineered with Fluid TITANIUM Technology,™ provides superior motor oil strength for engines that work harder due to higher engine pressures, helping your vehicle to maximize its performance. Provides superior protection in gasoline direct injection engines (including but not limited to GDI, FSI, SIDI, EcoBoost – check your owner’s manual for details).
- Engineered with patented Fluid TITANIUM Technology that transforms to be stronger under pressure and reduces friction for maximum engine performance.
- 3x stronger than Mobil 1 against viscosity breakdown (per the Kurt Orbahn test in the 5w-30 vis-grade)
- 6x stronger against wear caused by metal-to-metal contact vs industry standards ** (Seq IVA vs API SN PLUS Limits)
- 10x stronger against high temperature oil thickening vs. industry standards(Seq IIIH vs API SN PLUS Limits)
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Exceeds: ACEA A5/B5, C2, API SN Plus, ILSAC GF-5, Meets - Chrysler MS 6395, Ford WSS-M2C929-A/ WSS-M2C946-B1, GM dexos1™ Gen 2, HondaHTO- 06
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?