First, set your vehicle
Castrol EDGE Engine Oil Full Synthetic 5W-40 5 QuartShop All Castrol
Castrol® EDGE®, provides superior motor oil strength for engines that work harder due to higher engine pressures, helping your vehicle maximize its performance.
- Engineered with patented Fluid TITANIUM Technology that transforms to be stronger under pressure and reduces friction for maximum engine performance.
- 3x stronger than Mobil 1 against viscosity breakdown (per the Kurt Orbahn test in the 5w-30 vis-grade)
- 6x stronger against wear caused by metal-to-metal contact vs industry standards ** (Seq IVA vs API SN PLUS Limits)
- 10x stronger against high temperature oil thickening vs. industry standards(Seq IIIH vs API SN PLUS Limits)
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Exceeds: ACEA A3/B4. API SN/CF, BMW Longlife-01, MB-Approval 229.3, Porsche A40, VW 502 00 / 505 00
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?