First, set your vehicle
Castrol GTX Engine Oil Conventional 20W-50 1 QuartShop All Castrol
Castrol® GTX® is one of the worlds most trusted engine oils. It's more than just oil. Its liquid engineering that protects your engine against everyday problems. Severe driving conditions can cause the build up of sludge, a thick, tar-like substance that can block vital oilways like cholesterol that if left untreated can rob the engine of power and, ultimately, its life. Castrol GTX Double Action formula helps clean away old sludge,* and protects against new sludge formation better than tough industry standards.
- Superior protection against engine sludge**
- *When tested in engines with high level of deposits
- **As measured in the Sequence VG Sludge test
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives to help extend the life of your engine
- Helps minimize oil consumption
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Exceeds all passenger car and light truck manufacturers warranty requirements for the protection of gasoline and turbo charged engines where API SN, SM, SL, or SJ is recommended
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?