Castrol GTX Engine Oil High Mileage Synthetic Blend 10W-40 5 Quart
|Oil Class||High Mileage|
|SAE Oil Weight||10W-40|
|Flash Point||392Deg. F|
|Oil Composition||Synthetic Blend|
Castrol GTX High Mileage specifically formulated for vehicles with 75K+ miles. Get more life from your vehicle with Castrol GTX High Mileage. All motor oil contains phosphorus, an industry recognized catalyst poison, to help prevent engine wear. To help prevent catalytic converter and emission system failure, Castrol GTX High Mileages patented advanced technology is formulated with less phosphorus than other leading oils and still delivers unsurpassed protection against sludge, wear and oil burn-off. *Based on Seq VG Sludge Test and Seq IVA Wear Test in 5W-30 and Noack Volatility test
- Castrol GTX High Mileage also delivers
- -Superior dispersancy that fights sludge build-up**
- -Exceptional oil burn-off protection exceeding industry standards***
- -Seal conditioners to help reduce leaks
- -Advanced additives to minimize engine wear
- -**Based on Seq VG test in 5W-30
- -***Based on API and ACEA volatility specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?