First, set your vehicle
Castrol GTX Engine Oil Synthetic Blend 5W-30 1 QuartShop All Castrol
Castrol GTX Ultraclean is our cleanest GTX ever. The unique Double Action formula cleans away old sludge* and protects against new sludge formation giving you more control over today's environmental challenges. The modern world creates difficult challenges for engines. Poor fuel quality, heat and tough driving conditions can all lead to sludge that potentially shortens engine life. Sludge is a sticky deposit that builds up in an engine's oil-ways and it can prevent the oil from protecting the engine. Provides superior protection in gasoline direct injection engines (including but not limited to GDI, FSI, SIDI, EcoBoost check your owners manual for details).
- Superior protection against high temperature deposits
- *When tested in engines with high level of sludge
- 45% superior sludge protection compared to tough industry standards*
- * 45% cleaner than the API SN PLUS sludge limit as measured in the Seq. VH Sludge test
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that help extend the life of your engine
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Exceeds: API SN PLUS/SN/SM/SL/SJ ILSAC GF-5/GF-4/GF-3 API Certified Gasoline Engine Oils Meets Ford WSS-M2C929-A Meets Ford WSS-M2C946-B1
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?