First, set your vehicle
Castrol GTX High Mileage Engine Oil Synthetic Blend 10W-40 1 QuartShop All Castrol
Castrol GTX High Mileage specifically formulated for vehicles with 75K+ miles. Get more life from your vehicle with Castrol GTX High Mileage. All motor oil contains phosphorus, an industry recognized catalyst poison, to help prevent engine wear. To help prevent catalytic converter and emission system failure, Castrol GTX High Mileages patented advanced technology is formulated with less phosphorus than other leading oils and still delivers unsurpassed protection against sludge, wear and oil burn-off. *Based on Seq VG Sludge Test and Seq IVA Wear Test in 5W-30 and Noack Volatility test
- Castrol GTX High Mileage also delivers
- -Superior dispersancy that fights sludge build-up**
- -Exceptional oil burn-off protection exceeding industry standards***
- -Seal conditioners to help reduce leaks
- -Advanced additives to minimize engine wear
- -**Based on Seq VG test in 5W-30
- -***Based on API and ACEA volatility specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?