First, set your vehicle
Castrol GTX Ultraclean Engine Oil Synthetic Blend 5W-20 5 QuartShop All Castrol
Castrol GTX Ultraclean is our cleanest GTX ever. The unique Double Action formula cleans away old sludge* and protects against new sludge formation giving you more control over today's environmental challenges. The modern world creates difficult challenges for engines. Poor fuel quality, heat and tough driving conditions can all lead to sludge that potentially shortens engine life. Sludge is a sticky deposit that builds up in an engine's oil-ways and it can prevent the oil from protecting the engine. Provides superior protection in gasoline direct injection engines (including but not limited to GDI, FSI, SIDI, EcoBoost – check your owner’s manual for details).
- Superior protection against high temperature deposits
- 45% superior sludge protection compared to tough industry standards*
- * 45% cleaner than the API SN PLUS sludge limit as measured in the Seq. VH Sludge test
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that help extend the life of your engine
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Ideal for SUVs and Pickups like Ford F-150
- Exceeds: • API SN PLUS/SN/SM/SL/SJ • ILSAC GF-5/GF-4/GF-3 • API Certified Gasoline Engine Oils • Meets Ford WSS-M2C930-A • Meets Ford WSS-M2C945-B1
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?