First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|SAE Oil Weight
Castrol EDGE High Mileage with Fluid TITANIUM Technology is the natural choice for drivers who demand maximum performance from their high mileage cars, which often operate at extreme temperatures. Castrol EDGE High Mileage provides up to 10X better high temperature performance than the latest industry standard to ensure optimal protection and oil flow over the drive cycle. As your car ages, it can lose performance and efficiency and is also more prone to catalytic converter failure. Castrol EDGE High Mileage is liquid engineered with Phosphorous Replacement Technology to reduce harmful phosphorus to protect the catalytic converter and preserve the life of your emission system. Castrol EDGE High Mileage helps your car defy its miles and extend maximum performance. Meets or exceeds: API SP/SN PLUS/SN, ILSAC GF-6, GM dexos 1 Gen 2. Meets: Ford WSS-M2C945-B1, WSS-M2C960-A1. Meets engine test requirements of Chrysler MS 6395.
- Patented Phosphorus Replacement Technology to help extend the life of your emission system
- 10X Better High Temperature performance*
- 6X Better Wear Protection**
- 1.4X Better Sludge Protection***
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 to prevent low speed pre ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection
- * As measured in Sequence IIIH engine test vs. API SP test limit
- ** As measured in latest Sequence IVA engine test
- *** As measured in Sequence VH engine test vs. API SP test limit
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?