First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Castrol High Mileage Synthetic Blend Engine Oil 10W-40 1 QuartShop All Castrol
Part # 149D7B
SKU # 350885
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6-7
|All Passenger Car And Light Truck
|SAE Oil Weight
Castrol GTX High Mileage specifically formulated for vehicles with 75K+ miles. Get more life from your vehicle with Castrol GTX High Mileage. All motor oil contains phosphorus, an industry recognized catalyst poison, to help prevent engine wear. To help prevent catalytic converter and emission system failure, Castrol GTX High Mileage’s patented advanced technology is formulated with less phosphorus than other leading oils and still delivers unsurpassed protection against sludge, wear and oil burn-off. *Based on Seq VG Sludge Test and Seq IVA Wear Test in 5W-30 and Noack Volatility test
- Castrol GTX High Mileage also delivers:
- -Superior dispersancy that fights sludge build-up**
- -Exceptional oil burn-off protection exceeding industry standards***
- -Seal conditioners to help reduce leaks
- -Advanced additives to minimize engine wear
- -**Based on Seq VG test in 5W-30
- -***Based on API and ACEA volatility specifications
Advice and How-To's
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?