SAE Oil Weight
Mobil 1 Racing 4T full synthetic motorcycle oil 10W-40 is an advanced full synthetic technology designed for four-stroke motorcycle engines. Mobil 1 Racing 4T contains proven Mobil advanced full synthetic technology which delivers excellent 3-way protection for your engine, transmission and wet clutch (also suitable for primary chaincase), even under some of the most severe conditions. Optimized frictional properties provide consistent power due to reduced frictional losses and overall optimized balance of engine performance. This formulation provides thermal and oxidation stability for excellent flow characteristics under extreme hot and cold operating conditions helping to minimize deposit formation. Mobil 1 Racing 4T helps provide optimum acceleration and horsepower for high-speed, high-revving motorcycles and helps to protect at peak engine RPM and power conditions. Meets or exceeds the requirements of JASO MA2 and JASO MA. For more information, visit us at Mobil.US.
- Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 is an advanced full synthetic motorcycle oil recommended by ExxonMobil for four-stroke motorcycle engines in high performance motorcycles
- Delivers excellent 3-way protection for your engine, transmission and wet clutch
- Reduces frictional losses and provides an optimized balance of engine performance
- Provides thermal and oxidation stability for excellent flow characteristics under extreme operating conditions helping to minimize deposit formation
- Maintains optimum acceleration and horsepower for high-speed, high-revving motorcycles
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?