Mobil 1 Advanced Engine Oil Full Synthetic 10W-30 5 Quart
|SAE Oil Weight||10W-30|
|Flash Point||232Deg. F|
|Oil Composition||Full Synthetic|
Mobil 1 advanced full synthetic motor oil 10W-30 helps to extend engine life for vehicles of all ages. Mobil 1 advanced synthetic motor oil is designed to deliver outstanding engine protection from the five factors that can damage engines over time and protect critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*. Its uniform synthetic oil molecules reduce friction, helping to prevent deposits and sludge buildup. This technologically advanced motor oil formulation provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit), and low-temperature protection (to -20 degrees Fahrenheit), supporting quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 advanced full synthetic motor oil meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy. Mobil 1 advanced full synthetic motor oil 10W-30 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, and supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel-injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks. Mobil 1 is Americas leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail**, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ 52 weeks ending January 2, 2021)
- Mobil 1 advanced full synthetic motor oil 10W-30 helps to protect your engine from the five factors that can damage engines over time
- Helps to protect critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*, controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI), timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping your fuel economy
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -20 degrees F)
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?