SAE Oil Weight
Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy full-synthetic motor oil 0W-20 helps to improve fuel economy* and extend engine life for vehicles of all ages. Our oil utilizes Mobil 1’s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness to your vehicle. Specialty components in synthetic oil reduce friction, helping to prevent deposits and sludge buildup to keep critical engine parts clean and protected for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes.** This technologically advanced formulation offers outstanding engine efficiency, wear protection, internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit), and low-temperature protection (to -40 degrees Fahrenheit)—bringing quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection to your engine. Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy. Our oil also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance, turbo-charged, and supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel-injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks. Mobil 1 is America’s #1 selling synthetic motor oil brand at retail,*** trusted and recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Potential fuel economy improvement obtained by switching from higher-viscosity oils to a lower-viscosity grade. Actual savings are dependent upon vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions, and your current engine oil viscosity. **Protects for up to 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. ***Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ PCMO full-synthetic/ 52 weeks ending July 1, 2023)
- Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy full-synthetic motor oil 0W-20 is low-viscosity to help improve fuel economy.*
- Utilizes Mobil 1’s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness
- Helps protect critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changesm,** controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -40 degrees F)
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?