First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Mobil 1 European Formula Full Synthetic Engine Oil 0W-40 1 QuartShop All Mobil 1
Part # 112628
SKU # 628760
SAE Oil Weight
Mobil 1 FS European Car Formula 0W-40 helps to extend engine life, even in severe conditions, and protects critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*. Its uniform synthetic oil molecules reduce friction, helping to prevent deposits and sludge buildup. This technologically advanced formulation provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit), and low-temperature protection (to -40 degrees Fahrenheit), supporting quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 European Car Formula 0W-40 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown. Approved for many Mercedes-Benz, VW, Audi and Porsche vehicles, this formula provides excellent turbocharged engine protection. Mobil 1 is America’s leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail**, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ 52 weeks ending January 2, 2021)
- Mobil 1 FS European Car Formula full synthetic motor oil 0W-40 helps to extend engine life even in severe conditions
- Helps to control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintain excellent viscosity for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*
- Provides outstanding engine wear protection and performance with uniform synthetic oil molecules for better friction reduction
- Keeps your engine running like new by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (up to -40 degrees F)
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?