First, set your vehicle
Mobil 1 Extended Performance Engine Oil Full Synthetic 0W-20 1 QuartShop All Mobil 1
Mobil 1 Extended Performance full synthetic motor oil 0W-20 is designed to help extend engine life for vehicles of all ages and contains a proprietary blend that protects for up to 20,000 miles between oil changes*. Its uniform synthetic oil molecules reduce friction, helping to prevent deposits and sludge buildup. This technologically advanced formulation provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit) and low-temperature protection (to -40 degrees Fahrenheit), supporting quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 Extended Performance meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy. Mobil 1 Extended Performance full synthetic motor oil 0W-20 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, and supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel-injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks. Mobil 1 is America’s leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail**, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 20,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ 52 weeks ending January 2, 2021)
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance full synthetic motor oil 0W-20 helps to protect your engine from the five factors that can damage engines over time
- Helps to protect critical engine parts for up to 20,000 miles between oil changes*, controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI), timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping your fuel economy
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperatures (to -40 degrees F)
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?