Mobil 1 Extended Performance Engine Oil High Mileage Full Synthetic 5W-20 5 Quart
|Oil Class||High Mileage|
|SAE Oil Weight||5W-20|
|Flash Point||229Deg. F|
|Container Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Oil Composition||Full Synthetic|
Mobil 1 Extended Performance High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 5W-20 is designed to help extend engine life for high mileage engines of all ages with over 75,000 miles and contains a proprietary blend that protects up to 20,000 miles between oil changes*. Its uniform synthetic oil molecules reduce friction, helping to prevent deposits and sludge buildup. This technologically advanced formulation provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit) and low-temperature protection (to -30 degrees Fahrenheit), supporting quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 Extended Performance High Mileage meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy. Mobil 1 Extended Performance High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 5W-20 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, and supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel-injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks. Mobil 1 is Americas leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail**, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 20,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ 52 weeks ending January 2, 2021)
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 5W-20 is designed for engines with over 75,000 miles to go up to 20,000 miles between oil changes*
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI), timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping fuel economy
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperatures (to -30 degrees F)
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Helps to protect your engine from the five factors that can damage engines over time
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?