Mobil 1 Truck & SUV full synthetic motor oil 0W-20 is specially formulated to help extend and protect the life of hardworking truck and SUV gas engines. Mobil 1 Truck & SUV delivers outstanding engine protection from the five factors that can damage engines over time and protects critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*. Mobil 1 Truck & SUV provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit) and low-temperature protection (to -30 degrees Fahrenheit), supporting quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. This technologically advanced motor oil is formulated with high-performance base oils and additives that helps prevent deposit formation. Its synthetic oil molecules reduce friction, helping to prevent high-temperature deposits and low-temperature sludge buildup. Mobil 1 Truck & SUV full synthetic motor oil 5W-20 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping your fuel economy. Mobil 1 is America’s leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail**, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ PCMO Full Synthetic/ 52 weeks ending Aug 28, 2021)
- Mobil 1 Truck & SUV advanced full synthetic motor oil 0W-20 is specially formulated for hardworking trucks and SUVs that operate in tough conditions like towing and hauling
- Helps to protect critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*, controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Additive that helps prevent deposit formation
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperatures (to -40 degrees F)
- Keeps your engine running like new by providing unsurpassed wear protection
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?