You count on your gas-powered truck or SUV for more than just transportation. For a motor oil that works as hard as you do, you can trust Mobil 1 Truck & SUV full-synthetic motor oil 0W-20. Mobil 1 Truck & SUV utilizes Mobil 1’s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine protection and cleanliness to your engine for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes,* and proven performance in a 10,000 lb. towing test.** Mobil 1 Truck & SUV full-synthetic motor oil 0W-20 is also 10% more resistant to oil breakdown*** and meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping your fuel economy. Mobil 1 is America’s #1 selling synthetic motor oil brand at retail,**** trusted recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Please reference your vehicle owner’s manual for information on your engine’s maximum towing / hauling capacity. ***Versus leading synthetic competitors in proprietary oxidation test. ****Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ PCMO full-synthetic/ 52 weeks ending Aug 28, 2021)
- Mobil 1 Truck & SUV advanced full-synthetic motor oil 0W-20 is specially formulated for hardworking trucks and SUVs that operate in tough conditions like towing and hauling.
- Helps protect critical engine parts for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes,* controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Utilizes Mobil 1’s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine protection, cleanliness, and proven performance in a 10,000 lb. towing test**
- Additives that help prevent deposit formation
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -40 degrees F)
- Keeps your engine running like new by providing unsurpassed wear protection
Advice and How-To's
- How does an oil pump work?
- Best motor oil products for your car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter