First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Engine Oil 0W-40 1 QuartShop All Mobil 1
Part # 124798
SKU # 1177215
SAE Oil Weight
Mobil 1 ESP 0W-40 is an advanced full synthetic oil specially formulated for passenger car diesels that have the latest diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and gasoline catalytic converters (CATs). The proprietary synthetic blend is the first and only dexos2-approved motor oil developed specifically for Chevrolet Corvettes, designed to help reduce oil consumption and provide maximum performance. Mobil 1 ESP has active cleaning agents that help to reduce deposits and sludge buildup for a cleaner engine. Helps to reduce oil aging with outstanding oxidation stability for extended drain interval protection. Low ash, sulfur, and phosphorous content help to reduce particulate buildup in DPFs and reduce poisoning of CATs. Excellent low temperature capabilities quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 is America’s leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail*, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ 52 weeks ending January 2, 2021)
- Mobil 1 ESP 0W-40 full synthetic oil is formulated for passenger car diesels with diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and gasoline catalytic converters (CATs)
- The first and only dexos2-approved motor oil developed for Chevrolet Corvettes and designed to help reduce oil consumption and provide maximum performance
- Low ash, sulfur, and phosphorous content help to reduce particulate build up in DPFs with active cleaning agents to reduce deposits and sludge build up
- Helps to reduce oil aging with outstanding oxidation stability for extended drain interval protection
- Excellent low temperature capabilities for quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?