Give your higher mileage engine the care it deserves with Mobil 1 High Mileage full-synthetic motor oil 5W-30. This formula utilizes Mobil 1s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness to vehicles with over 75,000 miles. Mobil 1 High Mileage motor oil extends engine life by reducing friction and preventing deposits and sludge buildupkeeping critical engine parts clean and protected for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes.* This technologically advanced motor oil formulation provides 10X** better internal engine heat protection than industry standards (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit), as well as exceptional low-temperature protection (to -30 degrees Fahrenheit)bringing quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection to your engine. Mobil 1 High Mileage motor oil meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy. Available in 1-qt. and 5-qt. bottles, Mobil 1 High Mileage full-synthetic motor oil 5W-30 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucksincluding those with high-performance, turbocharged, supercharged, multi-valve, or fuel-injected engines. Mobil 1 is Americas #1 selling synthetic motor oil brand at retail,*** trusted and recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Based on Seq IIIH vs industry limits. *** Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ PCMO full-synthetic/ 52 weeks ending Aug 28, 2021)
- Mobil 1 High Mileage full-synthetic motor oil 5W-30 is designed for engines with over 75,000 miles to go up to 10,000 miles between oil changes.*
- Utilizes Mobil 1s signature Triple Action Formula to deliver outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -30 degrees F)
- """ or "Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup""
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?