Mobil 1 High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 5W-30 is designed to help extend engine life for high mileage engines of all ages with over 75,000 miles and contains a proprietary blend that protects 10,000 miles between oil changes*. Mobil 1 High Mileage contains a seal conditioner to help reduce oil leaks in higher mileage vehicles, and its uniform synthetic oil molecules reduce friction, helping to prevent deposits and sludge buildup. This technologically advanced formulation provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit) and low-temperature protection (to -30 degrees Fahrenheit), supporting quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 High Mileage meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy. Mobil 1 High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 5W-30 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, and supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel-injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks. Mobil 1 is Americas leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail**, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ 52 weeks ending January 2, 2021)
- Mobil 1 High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 5W-30 is designed for engines with over 75,000 miles to go up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI), timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping your fuel economy
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -30 degrees F)
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Helps to protect your engine from the five factors that can damage engines over time
Advice and How-To's
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means