Pennzoil Engine Oil Full Synthetic 5W-30 5 Quart
|SAE Oil Weight||5W-30|
|Flash Point||435Deg. F|
|Container Type||Plastic Container|
|Oil Composition||Full Synthetic|
Pennzoil Full Synthetic 5W-30 motor oil is formulated to provide 40% better performance than conventional motor oil (compared to Pennzoil Conventional motor oil), and helps prevent sludge and deposit build up. Pennzoil Full Synthetic motor oil is formulated to help you go longer between oil changes- it is formulated for longer drain intervals than conventional and synthetic blend motor oils. Pennzoil utilizes the advances of synthetic technology to provide improved cleanliness over synthetic blend motor oils. It meets or exceeds the engine protection required by ILSAC GF-6. So if your car already requires full synthetic, or if youre looking to upgrade from conventional or synthetic blend Pennzoil Full Synthetic is the right choice for you.
- Fewer oil changes compared to conventional motor oil
- Enhanced wear protection in high and low temperatures
- Excellent resistance to oil breakdown in severe environments
- Formulated for longer drain intervals than conventional and synthetic blend motor oils
- Suitable for use in new and old engines
- Meets or exceeds: API SP- Resource Conserving and all previous Categories, ILSAC GF-6
- Specs and Approvals: Chrysler MS 6395 and Ford WSS-M2C947-A
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?