First, set your vehicle
Pennzoil High Mileage Engine Oil Synthetic Blend 5W-30 1 QuartShop All Pennzoil
Pennzoil High Mileage SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil is engineered for cars that have accumulated more than 75,000 miles, particularly those that are experiencing oil leaks and oil burn off. Engines with higher mileage tend to experience more wear than new engines. As your car ages, leaks may develop and cause higher oil consumption and oil burn off which is why your engine might be needing frequent top-offs. Severe oil consumption and oil burn off may also cause other issues, leaving deposits on the internal parts of your engine. Pennzoil High Mileage motor oil is enhanced with an outstanding combination of special conditioning seal agents and additives to help stop leaks from aging seals and reduce the oil consumption that is typical of older and worn engines.
- Contains seal conditioning agents for dry or cracked engine seals to help reduce leaks and oil consumption
- Engineered for older vehicles that have accumulated over 75,000 miles
- Helps protect against the effects of low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in modern turbocharged engines
- No other leading motor oil helps keep engines cleaner (based on industry standard Seq VG engine test)
- Provides unsurpassed wear protection to help keep your engine running efficiently (based on industry standard Seq IVA engine test)
- Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations: FCA MS-6395 Ford WSS-M2C946-B1
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API SP and all previous categories ILSAC GF-6
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?