First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Pennzoil High Mileage High Mileage Conventional Engine Oil 5W-20 1 QuartShop All Pennzoil
Part # 550022818
SKU # 548745
Price Not Available
SAE Oil Weight
Pennzoil High Mileage SAE 5W-20 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil is engineered for cars that have accumulated more than 75,000 miles, particularly those that are experiencing oil leaks and oil burn off. Engines with higher mileage tend to experience more wear than new engines. As your car ages, leaks may develop and cause higher oil consumption and oil burn off which is why your engine might be needing frequent top-offs. Severe oil consumption and oil burn off may also cause other issues, leaving deposits on the internal parts of your engine. Pennzoil High Mileage motor oil is enhanced with an outstanding combination of special conditioning seal agents and additives to help stop leaks from aging seals and reduce the oil consumption that is typical of older and worn engines.
- Contains seal conditioning agents for dry or cracked engine seals to help reduce leaks and oil consumption
- Engineered for older vehicles that have accumulated over 75,000 miles
- Helps protect against the effects of low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in modern turbocharged engines
- No other leading motor oil helps keep engines cleaner (based on industry standard Seq VG engine test)
- Provides unsurpassed wear protection to help keep your engine running efficiently (based on industry standard Seq IVA engine test)
- Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations: •FCA MS-6395 • Ford WSS-M2C946-B1
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: •API SP and all previous categories •ILSAC GF-6
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?