First, set your vehicle
Pennzoil Platinum Engine Oil Full Synthetic 0W-20 1 QuartShop All Pennzoil
Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic SAE 0W-20 motor oil is made from natural gas, not crude oil. It is uniquely engineered from our PurePlus™ gas-to-liquid technology, which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil. Our high-quality base oil contains fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, and when combined with our advanced additive technology creates one of the best formulations in our Pennzoil portfolio. Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic SAE 0W-20 motor oil is licensed and meets the vehicle warranty requirements of GM dexos 1 ™ Gen 2 specification that are set forth to meet today’s modern engine technologies. This means that our Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic products meet the stringent requirements of leading car manufacturers. These requirements include protection against abnormal combustion phenomenon like low-speed pre-ignition observed in modern turbocharged gasoline direct injection (TGDI) engines. Our Pennzoil Full Synthetic products are engineered for modern engines and offer the following benefits without compromise:Better Fuel Economy: With Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic motor oil, you can drive on average an extra 550 miles vs a dirty engine (Fuel economy measurements made using CAFE cycle under FTP75. Avg of 550 extra miles based on mixed city/highway miles vs dirty engine. Source fhwa.dot.gov, 2017. Follow OEM recommended oil drain intervals).
- Protects Horsepower: Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil helps protect against loss of power by helping to protect your engine against wear and deposit formation
- Excellent Temperature Performance: Provides faster low temperature oil flow and protects in extreme hea
- Cleaner Pistons: Offers outstanding piston cleanliness by capturing dirt and contaminants and keeping pistons up to 45% cleaner than required by the toughest industry standards (Based on Sequence IIIH results)
- Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations: •FCA MS-6395 •Ford WSS-M2C947-B1 •GM dexos1TM Gen 2
- Exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: •API SP and all previous categories •ILSAC GF-6 •ACEA A1/B1
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?