First, set your vehicle
Pennzoil Platinum Engine Oil High Mileage Full Synthetic 0W-20 5 QuartShop All Pennzoil
Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage SAE 0W-20 is a full synthetic motor oil made from natural gas, not crude oil. It is uniquely engineered from our revolutionary PurePlus™ gas-to-liquid technology which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil. Because it is made from natural gas, the base oil contains fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, and when combined with our advanced additive technology, creates one of the best formulations in our Pennzoil high mileage portfolio. As your car ages, leaks may develop and cause higher oil consumption and oil burn off, potentially causing your engine to need frequent top-offs. Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage motor oil is enhanced with an excellent combination of special conditioning seal agents and additives to help stop leaks from seals and reduce the oil consumption that is typical of older and worn engines. Our full synthetic high mileage motor oil also protects engines from loss of horsepower, offers excellent performance in extreme temperatures, provides unsurpassed wear protection (based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30), and protection against abnormal combustion phenomenon like low-speed pre-ignition observed in modern turbocharged gasoline direct injection (TGDI) engines. Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage SAE 0W-20 is engineered to help keep engines clean by gently lifting deposits and keeping them away from critical moving engine parts In fact, it keeps pistons up to 45% cleaner than the toughest industry standards (Based on Sequence IIIH results).
- Recommended for vehicles that have accumulated over 75,000 miles
- Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic is the first motor oil made from natural gas, not crude oil
- Helps protect against the effects of low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in modern turbocharged engines
- Conditions dry or cracked seals on older engines to help reduce leaks and oil burn-off
- Offers unsurpassed wear protection- No other leading synthetic oil provides better wear protection from friction
- Meets or exceeds: API SP- Resource Conserving and all previous Categories, ILSAC GF-6
- Specs and Approvals: FCA MS 6395 and Ford WSS-M2C947-B1
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?