Pennzoil Platinum Engine Oil High Mileage Full Synthetic 5W-30 5 Quarts
|Oil Class||High Mileage|
|SAE Oil Weight||5W-30|
|Flash Point||430Deg. F|
|Oil Composition||Full Synthetic|
Pennzoil High Mileage SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil is engineered for cars that have accumulated more than 75,000 miles, particularly those that are experiencing oil leaks and oil burn off. Engines with higher mileage tend to experience more wear than new engines. As your car ages, leaks may develop and cause higher oil consumption and oil burn off which is why your engine might be needing frequent top-offs. Severe oil consumption and oil burn off may also cause other issues, leaving deposits on the internal parts of your engine. Pennzoil High Mileage 5W-30 motor oil is a synthetic blend oil enhanced with an outstanding combination of special conditioning seal agents and additives to help stop leaks from aging seals and reduce the oil consumption that is typical of older and worn engines.
- Conditions dry or cracked seals on older engines to help reduce leaks and oil burn-off
- Helps protect against the effects of low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in modern turbocharged engines
- Offers unsurpassed wear protection- No other leading synthetic oil provides better wear protection from friction.
- Recommended for vehicles that have accumulated over 75,000 miles
- Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations: FCA MS-6395 Ford WSS-M2C946-B1
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API SP and all previous categories ILSAC GF-6