Quaker State All Mileage motor oil is a synthetic blend motor oil that provides protection for new and old vehicles. It is formulated to provide durable wear protection that helps engines survive daily commutes under all driving conditions. Not only is Quaker State All Mileage designed to protect new engines, but it also has anti-wear additives that help protect against wear that high mileage engines experience to help stop leaks and reduce oil consumption in worn engines.
- Protection for new and old vehicles
- Reduces oil burn-off and consumption
- Combats sludge and deposits
Advice and How-To's
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means