First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Full Synthetic Engine Oil 0W-20 6 GallonShop All STP
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ILSAC GF-6A, API SP and all previous API standards.
STP motor oils used advanced chemical technology to keep your vehicle running for longer. Motor oil is a crucial part of vehicle maintenance, keeping a vehicle’s engine parts properly lubricated and protected against damage. Make sure to choose the right type of oil for your vehicle.
Mixture of base oil and additives that lubricates, cleans, and protects the engine; less expensive than synthetic oil.
Provides superior lubrication, withstands extreme heat, and extends oil change intervals.
Made to provide extra protection for older vehicles with over 75,000 miles; available in conventional, synthetic blend, or full synthetic.
An oil change is simple with the right tools, parts, and products. Use this checklist to make sure you're ready to change the oil in your car, truck, or SUV.
Save your oil, save the planet.
Did you know? In 2021 alone, AutoZone recycled 12 million gallons of motor oil.
During your next oil change, collect used oil in an oil drain pan. Don’t forget to empty the used oil filter too.
Transfer the oil in the oil drain pan to a transport-friendly container. Be careful to not mix the used oil with any other fluid.
Bring your used motor oil to your local AutoZone.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR OIL
Follow this step-by-step guide to do the job with confidence
DOES MOTOR OIL EXPIRE? KNOW WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR OIL
Ensure that your engine is properly protected
HOW MUCH OIL DOES YOUR VEHICLE NEED?
Optimize your engine performance with the right amount of oil
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?