STP conventional motor oil contains a premium additive package scientifically formulated to help insulate your engine from the damaging effects of wear. STP conventional motor oil helps keep moving parts within your engine protected in hot or cold operating temperatures.
- Protects against the harmful effects of rust and corrosion
- Always refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for information on recommended drain intervals and viscosity
- Meets SN/GF-5 performance requirements
- Reduces engine wear while maintaining fuel economy
Advice and How-To's
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means