Tap image to zoom
TruFuel PreMixed Fuel Oil 2 Cycle 50:1 Ratio 32 ozShop All TruFuel
Part # 6525638
SKU # 385335
Price Not Available
SAE Oil Weight
TruFuel® 40:1 Pre-Blend Engineered Fuel & Oil is ready-to-use for 2-Cycle Engines. It is precision-engineered with proprietary lubricants and advanced stabilizers to provide maximum protection to your 2-cycle engines. TruFuel 50:1 mix is designed to work with outdoor power equipement that requires a 40:1 gas to oil ratio. TruFuel 2-cycle Fuel is ethanol-free and formulated for the hotter-running, high-revving small engines. That means your 2-cycle equipment will run smoother and stronger with fewer false starts. Don't take chances. For premium performance and protection, choose TruFuel®.
- Ready-to-use premixed fuel & oil, 92+ Octane-Engineered Fuel
- Free from harmful Ethanol, Butane free, Benzene free, gum-free & varnish-free
- Consistent formula throughout the year
- Aromatics balanced, synthetic oil, fuel stabilizer
- Easy-pour container, long shelf life (5 years unopened, 2 years opened)
- Maximum power & responsiveness, keeps carburetors clean
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?