Tap image to zoom
Valvoline 4 Stroke ATV and UTV Engine Oil 10W-40 1 QuartShop All Valvoline
Part # 817263
SKU # 365429
Price Not Available
SAE Oil Weight
All-Terrain Vehicles and Utility Terrain Vehicles run hard so you can play hard. But the high RPMs and extreme operating environments can take their toll on motor oil, especially when you consider it typically has to do double-duty by lubricating both the engine and transmission. Valvoline 4-Stroke ATV/UTV 10W-40 Motor Oil is specially engineered for off-road vehicles powered by 4-Stroke engines. Formulated with premium base oils and advanced additive technology, our proprietary blend has the proper frictional properties and film strength for high running temperatures. While built-in superior wet clutch protection helps ensure maximum power transfer and smooth shifting under high torque and loads. And it helps protect against wear, deposits and oil thickening to maximize horsepower. Even more so than regular automobile motor oils.
- SUPERIOR ATV AND UTV ENGINE PROTECTION protecting critical internal moving parts from the wear and tear of sudden starts and stops
- FORMULATED TO MAXIMIZE POWER AND MINIMIZE WEAR in high-revving 4-stroke engines
- CLEANING AGENTS AND DISPERSANTS PREVENT DEPOSITS under severe conditions
- VISCOSITY IMPROVERS RESIST FILM BREAKDOWN and maintain its performance
- SUPERIOR WET CLUTCH PROTECTION helps ensure maximum power transfer and smooth shifting under high torque and loads
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?