Valvoline Motor Oil is specially formulated for the full life of the engine and comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates, while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additives for year-round engine protection and meet the new API SN with SN PLUS specification, protecting gasoline direct injected engines from low-speed pre-ignition.
- Helps prevent deposit formation throughout the engine
- Contains durable anti-wear additives to protect engine surfaces
- Resists oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Flows easily at low temperatures, helping to protect the engine at start-up
Advice and How-To's
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means