First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Valvoline Daily Protection Synthetic Blend Engine Oil 5W-30 5 QuartShop All Valvoline
Part # 881159
SKU # 794463
Price Not Available
SAE Oil Weight
If you want you engine to perform at its best everyday, you need to make sure it has the best protection everyday. Valvoline Daily Protection synthetic blend is designed to protect your motor day in and day out against the four major causes of engine breakdown – wear, friction, heat, and deposits. Our exclusive formulation reduces the need for expensive repairs while optimizing fuel efficiency to keep your vehicle on the road longer. Its low friction technology prevents parts from touching, while an advanced detergent system cleans the interior of your engine and fights the formation of deposits. With a higher degree viscosity retention and integrity, it provides optimal protection mile and mile – even when the weather and roads are at their most demanding. Engineered with ingenuity, tested with tenacity, and proven with purpose, our formula was innovated in America with a century and a half of hands-on experience from the original motor oil brand. Keep your engine protected and running its best everyday with Valvoline Daily Protection synthetic blend.
- PROVEN TO MINIMIZE EVERYDAY WEAR on your engine by providing consistent lubrication and defense
- OPTIMIZE POWER & FUEL EFFICIENCY with our low friction technology
- RESIST OIL BREAKDOWN & SLUDGE with added detergents to keep your engine clean
- EXCEPTIONAL TEMPERATURE PROTECTION defends your engine in even the most severe weather
- REDUCE COSTLY REPAIRS by protecting critical engine components
- AWARD-WINNING 5-QUART PACKAGING ENGINEERED FOR EASE
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?