First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Valvoline European Full Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-40 1 QuartShop All Valvoline
Part # VV966
SKU # 452650
Price Not Available
SAE Oil Weight
European engines need a premium motor oil designed to help them last. Valvoline European Vehicle Full Synthetic Motor Oil. It’s the motor oil specially developed to extend the life of European-made gasoline and diesel engines. Our exclusive formula uses top wear additives, premium antioxidants and added detergents to fight wear, resist oil breakdown and defend against deposits better than industry standards. Its exceptional range of temperature protection ensures your engine will be defended when the weather and road conditions get tough. This superior level of protection makes it the best choice for most Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and VW vehicles. Engineered with ingenuity, tested with tenacity, and proven with purpose, our formula was innovated in America with a century and a half of hands-on experience from the original motor oil brand.
- ADVANCED PROTECTION IN EUROPEAN VEHICLES against the four main causes of engine breakdown: wear friction heat and deposits
- EXTRA WEAR PROTECTION vs. industry and OEM standards with advanced anti-wear additives
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE FOR EUROPEAN gasoline and diesel engines
- EXCEPTIONAL HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE PROTECTION defends your engine no matter the climate or driving conditions
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL REQUIREMENTS of API SN, ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4, MB 229.5, 229.3, & 226.5, VW 50200/50500 & 50501, BMW LL-01 & LL-14FE+, Porche A40, Renault RN0700 & RN0710, PSA B71 2296, and Chrysler MS-12633/ MS-10725
- MINIMIZES EXHAUST SYSTEM DAMAGE AND COSTLY REPAIRS
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?