Valvoline European Vehicle Full Synthetic motor oil is specially formulated to provide the ultimate protection for European gas and diesel engines. Through its advanced formulation, Valvoline European Vehicle Full Synthetic provides extra detergents and dispersants that provide maximum sludge and deposit protection, along with premium additives that hold up to high temperatures and resist motor oil breakdown under severe driving conditions. Approved/ Licensed for most European applications including VW, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Porsche vehicles.
- Full synthetic formula for exceptional high and low temperature protection
- Extra wear protection designed to keep engine parts like new
- Extra detergents fight sludge and deposits that reduce engine life
- American Owned and Operated
- It is fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
Advice and How-To's
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means