First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|SAE Oil Weight
Upgrading your motor oil to Valvoline Full Synthetic High Mileage with MaxLife Technology can help you increase the longevity of your car, truck or SUV with over 75,000 miles. It’s proven to protect your high-mileage motor against wear, friction, heat, and deposits – the leading causes of engine breakdown and expensive repairs. Our exclusive formulation goes beyond industry standards to protect your engine. It’s fortified with enhanced wear additives and friction-fighting agents to safeguard critical engine components, extra detergents to clean inside your engine, and premium seal conditioners to restore aging seals and prevent leaks. Superior viscosity modifiers and high-quality base oils help it perform exceptionally in both high and low temperatures. Engineered with ingenuity, tested with tenacity, and proven with purpose, our formula was innovated in America with a century and a half of hands-on experience from the original motor oil brand.
- ENHANCED MAXLIFE TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS engine breakdown in extreme conditions with 50% better wear protection than the industry standard
- TREAT AND PREVENT LEAKS with premium seal conditioners to keep oil out of places it shouldn’t be
- 25% EXTRA DEFENSE AGAINST DEPOSITS, sludge, corrosion and rust via interior-cleansing detergents
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE PROTECTION through our high-quality base oils and superior viscosity modifiers
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL REQUIREMENTS of ILSAC GF-6A, API SP, API SN with SN PLUS, API SN
- AWARD-WINNING 5-QUART PACKAGING ENGINEERED FOR EASE
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?