First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Valvoline High Mileage Synthetic Blend Engine Oil 10W-30 1 QuartShop All Valvoline
Part # 797976
SKU # 231413
Price Not Available
SAE Oil Weight
75,000 miles is more than a mile marker. It’s a signal that your engine is ready for greater protection. That’s when you need Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology Motor Oil. Its exclusive formula is proven to maximize engine life in cars, trucks, and SUVs with over 75,000 miles. Our mixture is specially developed with a unique combination of synthetic and premium conventional oils to protect your high-mileage motor against wear, friction, heat, and deposits – the four major causes of engine breakdown and expensive repairs. Anti-wear additives defend critical engine components, advanced friction-fighting agents reduce heat and abrasion, added detergents clean the inside of your engine, and premium seal conditioners handle aging seals to prevent leaks. It fights sludge, corrosion and rust that can rob your engine of horsepower, fuel efficiency and longevity. From extreme temperatures and cold starts to stop-and-go traffic and frequent short trips, viscosity modifiers make sure the oil flows more easily, coats more completely, and resists thermal breakdown under even the most intense driving conditions. Its unique mixture curbs contaminants to keep high-mileage engines from burning and consuming oil that can foul spark plugs, creating higher emissions and causing your motor to run roughly.
- MAXLIFE TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS engine breakdown with 40% better wear protection than the industry standard
- REFRESH AGING SEALS AND PREVENT LEAKS with seal conditioners
- REDUCE SLUDGE, DEPOSITS, CORROSION, AND RUST with added detergents – keep motors clean inside
- ENHANCED FRICTION PERFORMANCE HELPS MAXIMIZE POWER with advanced friction-fighting agents
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL REQUIREMENTS of ILSAC GF-6A, API SP, API SN with SN PLUS, API SN
- MINIMIZES EXHAUST SYSTEM DAMAGE AND COSTLY REPAIRS
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?