Valvoline MaxLife Engine Oil High Mileage Synthetic Blend 10W-30 5 Quart
|Oil Class||High Mileage|
|SAE Oil Weight||10W-30|
|Flash Point||390Deg. F|
|Container Type||5 Quarts|
|Oil Composition||Synthetic Blend|
If you have over 75,000 miles, it's time to step up the fight against engine breakdown. Switch to MaxLife Motor Oil, the synthetic blend with more!
- Extra wear protection helps prevent future engine wear
- Extra detergents keep older engines cleaner by bonding with and removing sludge and deposits
- Anti-oxidants help prevent oil breakdown preventing engine-clogging sludge and deposit formation
- Seal conditioners rejuvenate aging engine seals to help stop and prevent oil leaks
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?