Duralast power steering repair kits are made from premium quality parts for lasting repairs to pumps, gears, and racks.
- Parts included with upper pinion bearing kit (designed for specific repair of the pinion/hydraulic valve assembly): bearings
- Parts will vary by type, but kits will include soft parts and seals necessary to effect repairs
- Seals and o-rings are made to OE specifications to ensure proper fit
- Parts are made from high quality material to ensure long life
- Parts included with complete seal kits (contains the seals and miscellaneous hardware necessary for a complete rebuild): PTFE seals, rubber seals, O rings, snap rings and washers
- All repair kits are supplied with detailed instruction sheets including exploded view illustrations or step by step service procedures
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs