VHT® Epoxy paint is a one-step epoxy coating, which does not require the use of a primer. It has been formulated to give the appearance and durability of a baked-on finish. It provides a porcelain-like finish that is chemical, corrosion, rust and salt resistant.
- Self priming durable finish
- Ideal for roll and Nerf bars/frame and suspension
- Ceramic resins resist heat up to 250° f
- Dry to touch in 30 minutes / handle in 1 hour
- All weather rust and corrosion resistant
- Features EZ Touch® conical nozzle
Advice and How-To's
- 10 Best Car Touch-Up Paint Products for Those Pesky Scratches
- How To Prevent Exterior Rust
- Paintless Dent Removal: Does It Work?
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- How to Touch Up Your Car's Paint Job
- How To Fix Stripped Bolt Holes
- How to Fix Dents with Bondo®
- How to Remove Rust from a Car