VHT® FlameProof™ Coating will renew and extend the life of any surface exposed to extremely high temperatures. This unique coating is a matte finish, silicone ceramic base widely used by the automotive industry on exhaust systems and the aerospace industry for jet engines, re-entry vehicles and other high temperature applications. VHT® FlameProof™ Coating will withstand temperatures up to 2000°F (1093°C) and is ideal for use on headers, exhaust systems, or wherever an extreme temperature coating is needed.
- Renew And Extend High Temperature Surfaces
- Ceramic Resins Resist Heat Up To 2000 Deg. F
- Ideal For Headers Manifolds And Exhaust Systems
- Unique Silicone Ceramic Coating
- Dry To Touch In 30 Minutes / Handle In 1 Hour
- Features EZ Touch® Spray Nozzle
- Must Be Properly Cured For Maximum Performance