Rust-Oleum acetone is the strongest and the fastest evaporating solvent available. Recommended for thinning many types of epoxy and fiberglass resins.
- Softens: plastic, Plexiglas, linoleum, latex paint, glue, tar, synthetic fabrics and asphalt
- Thins two-part epoxies and fiberglass resins
- Use as a thinner only where specifically recommended by product manufacturer.
- The fastest evaporating solvent
Advice and How-To's
- How to Find the Right Touch Up Paint Code For Your Car
- 10 Best Car Touch-Up Paint Products for Those Pesky Scratches
- How To Prevent Exterior Rust
- Paintless Dent Removal: Does It Work?
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- How to Touch Up Your Car's Paint Job
- How To Fix Stripped Bolt Holes
- How to Fix Dents with Bondo®
- How to Remove Rust from a Car