Plasti Dip smoke gives your chrome surface a smoke look and creates a fun, unique look on most smooth surfaces that can be removed when original surface is desired.
- Durable, resists weather, chemicals, impact, and abrasion
- Changes colors when more coats are applied
- Gives a smoke finish
- Easy to peel coating from most surfaces when you're ready to remove
- Gradually changes colors as more coats are applied, adding a darker, deeper hue
Advice and How-To's
- How to Find the Right Touch Up Paint Code For Your Car
- 10 Best Car Touch-Up Paint Products for Those Pesky Scratches
- How To Prevent Exterior Rust
- Paintless Dent Removal: Does It Work?
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- How to Touch Up Your Car's Paint Job
- How To Fix Stripped Bolt Holes
- How to Fix Dents with Bondo®
- How to Remove Rust from a Car