3M Professional Grade Rubberized Undercoating produces a textured finish which resists chipping, abrasion, exterior rusting and weathering. This coating provides one-coat build-up with no dripping, running or sagging. The undercoating is excellent for automotive undercarriages and for other uses including protection for wheel wells, fenders, quarter panels and more.
- MULTI-PURPOSE UNDERCOATING may be applied to cars, truck and recreational vehicles
- SOUND DEADENING PROPERTIES help reduce road noise
- ASPHALT-BASED product is excellent for wheel wells, quarter panels, interior fenders, under the hood and more
- PROTECTS THE UNDERCARRIAGE of vehicles from rust and abrasion
- AEROSOL DISPENSER allows for easy spray-on application
Advice and How-To's
- 10 Best Car Touch-Up Paint Products for Those Pesky Scratches
- How To Prevent Exterior Rust
- Paintless Dent Removal: Does It Work?
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- How to Touch Up Your Car's Paint Job
- How To Fix Stripped Bolt Holes
- How to Fix Dents with Bondo®
- How to Remove Rust from a Car